I’m Ben Brown, an Australian Electronics and Embedded Systems engineer. … Well close, technically I am still finishing my degree in computer engineering and computer science.
However I have been working in the industry since 2011, with full time work engagements during 2015/2016/2017/2018+ alongside (some) study.
I’m based in NSW Australia and happy to be contacted via social media or email, for questions etc.
A brief overview of my main strengths.
- C# development for both embedded computers and desktop applications
- Electronics design & manufacture for customised solutions
- Microcontroller programming [STM32, ESP8266, ESP32]
- [2018+] TS80 Alternate firmware
-  IoT styled web projects
-  High performance datalogging
- [2016+] TS100 Alternate Firmware
-  Drone customisation and custom payloads
-  eBike Battery life monitoring and battery like prediction unit
-  Advanced modular control system modelling and design
- [2012-2015] Design work for unmanned surface water vessels, including power management as well as control logic.
-  Led Matrix signs and programming
-  Work on embedded dataloggers for electrical power
-  Lithium battery life prediction boards
-  GPS based products working for Hummingbird Electronics
- [2010/2011] First inital battery life monitoring system for Lead Acid Batteries.