I’m Ben Brown, and Australian Electronics and Embedded Systems engineer. Well close, technically I am still finishing my degree in computer engineering and computer science.
However I have been working in the industry since 2011, with full time work engagements during 2015/2016 alongside (some) study.
I’m based in NSW Australia and happy to be contacted via social media or email, for questions,comments etc :).
A brief overview of my main strengths.
- C# development for both embedded computers and desktop applications
- Electronics design & manufacture for customised solutions
- Microcontroller programming
- [2010/2011] First inital battery life monitoring system for Lead Acid Batteries.
-  GPS based products working for Hummingbird Electronics
-  Lithium battery life prediction boards
-  Work on embedded dataloggers for electrical power
-  Led Matrix signs and programming
- [2012-2015] Design work for unmanned surface water vessels, including power management as well as control logic.
- [2016+] eBike Battery life monitoring and battery like prediction unit
- [2016+] Advanced modular control system modelling and design